SharedCache is a high-performance, distributed caching system. Although application-neutral, it's commonly used to speed up dynamic applications by alleviating database load.
SharedCache runs as a distributed windows service on every web and / or application server farm to cache data objects in memory out of process. Your stored objects can be
accessed from any of your servers in your farm.Full Release Notes 188.8.131.52
- Release Date
- Release Number
- 184.108.40.206 - This is a release and not a pre_release.
- Release Documentation
- Release Changes:
- fixed following workitems:
- Important: The Service name changed from "indeXus.Net" to "SharedCache.com"
- adaption of logging pattern, makes it easier to open log files within office environment
- integrated disc output caching, not used so far but preparations are done for next release.
- changes done on winservice controller for easier handling
- protocol extension to receive clr version, sharedcache version and when an item will be expiered
- added snk file so WinServericeCommen can be placed in GAC
- created configuration sections
- usage of various hashing algorithms
- a new registration project have been added to the solution, this winform post some registration details to our web-server upon registration
- a new web-service is available for registration within the version project
- user need to registrate before they can use the new network family version with a lot of enhancements for handling cache
- First tests are working fine to persist full cache are running successfully
- //COM.Formatters.Serialization.FileSerialize(LocalCache, @"C:\cache.bin");
- //_cache = COM.Formatters.Serialization.FileDeSerialize<MergeSystem.Indexus.WinServiceCommon.Cache>(@"C:\cache.bin");
- added new icon for notify (main logo is now used)
- updated all script files in case C:\Windows is located at a different place then default value
- updated references to new webservice
- renamed app logging in event viewer from indexus.net to shared cache
- added an option for Time To Live