is a high-performance, distributed caching system. Although application-neutral, it's commonly used to speed up dynamic Web applications by alleviating database load. indeXus.Net SharedCache
runs as a distributed windows service on every web and / or application server farm to cache data objects in memory out of process. Your stored objects can be accessed from any of your servers in your farm.
Connection Pooling Hotfix Available -> downloads replaced with pre_release_18.104.22.168
- Feb 12, 2008; Feb 18, 2008
Pre-Release Documentation available as download or at:
Major Pre-Release Changes:
- Hotfix for client connection pooling -thanks to dan for reporting
- CacheUtil is invisible now outside of WinServiceCommon
- removed internal server performance counters
- updated client connection pooling - there is no lock needed for the connection queue
- created test 900 option to measure how much time add / remove / delete operations are take - this is needed to compare between system changes
- added ICSharepCode.SharepZipLib to extLib folder
- removed missing files: Hashing/Ketma.cs / FvnHash32 & 64 -> consitant hashing will be added later again
Test Application Cleanup:
- we tried to make it more like a real application. Instead of a database we use now 2 XML files (country.xml & region.xml) which contains several 1000's records together.
- Created an normal structure: Data Access Layer & Business Logic Layer
.Net Cache Provider extensions
- the provider contains now two additional options
- Option 1: Receive all keys on a specific host (if you work locally you can simple pass null as parameter).
- Option 2: Receive statistic information from a specific host.
- what means a pre-releaseX.X.X.XXX: while development reaches a point were requested implementations are done but they still not 100% ready for production. Be careful while you're using this prereleases.
tips & tricks:
- if you install the server on the same server we suggest to use different locations for the log files.
if you have communication problems check your firewall file: C:\WINDOWS\pfirewall.log
Available download files:
- chm -> compiled html help file
- zip / rar - Compression type
- code - Source code
- inst - installer
- cs_XXXX -> ChangeSet No.