Discussions under Project Management Forum

how can i use in web service asmx

first post: mniknia wrote: hello i want to use this app in web service (asmx) can u help ...

Is the project alive ?

first post: vodevil wrote: Hello, I want to know if your project is still alive ? Thx

memory maxium usage?

first post: accacc wrote: is there any config for memory maxium usage for caching?examplei se...

latest post: ronischuetz wrote: http://www.sharedcache.com/cms/shared_cache_configuration_server.as...

Which Release works with .net Framework v2.0?

first post: AndreiBatovsky wrote: Hi,I need use SharedCache with de Fwk v2.0 because my App do not su...

latest post: vincent_zhang wrote: In the sharedcache,the class "Serialization" is supported by framew...

NLog v2.0 support?

first post: tonyjy wrote: We would like to use ShareCache in our Silverlight project. We are ...

latest post: tonyjy wrote: The issue has been fixed and checked in.

We are developing an application which needs to get data from database frequently which type should we use?

first post: ronischuetz wrote: A question which was emailed to me: We are developing an applicatio...

latest post: ronischuetz wrote: I can give you access to the source code - the time you are evaluti...

SharedCache & Mono

first post: vodevil wrote: Hi,I want to know if sharedcache can run on Mono ?Thankx you

Shared Cache (Accessible from Java, VB6 )

first post: tusovka wrote: Shared Cache (Accessible from Java, VB6 )I'm planning to use Shared...

How to get it to work?

first post: powered182005 wrote: Hi,I've just install the version 3.0.5.1 in my window xp running as...

latest post: EasyME wrote: What error are you getting ?SharedCache works with FrameWork 3.5.Ma...

Replicated Objects do not Expire

first post: fryedfish wrote: When an object is replicated it's Expires property is not copied an...

latest post: fryedfish wrote: How? the Expire property value is not copied to the replicated mess...