Discussions under Developer Forum

how can i use in web service asmx

first post: mniknia wrote: hello i want to use this app in web service (asmx) can u help ...

Is the project alive ?

first post: vodevil wrote: Hello, I want to know if your project is still alive ? Thx

data been replicated on replication server slowly

first post: pkb wrote: Hello All, I am trying to create a demo using SharedCache. 1. I ha...

Sharedcache as a temporary storage framework

first post: mciureanu wrote: Hello. I was wondering if I can use a replicated Sharedcache insta...

Shared Cache compatible with cloud

first post: Ask_76 wrote: Hi, I am very new to shared cache.It is a very good tool to impleme...

latest post: Ask_76 wrote: Hi, Can anyone help me to understand, if shared cache is cloud comp...

Thinking to use 3.0.5.2

first post: Savante wrote: Hello,I'm new with SharedCache. I'm thinking about to use version 3...

latest post: Ask_76 wrote: Hi Ryan, I'd also like to use session state provider in my applicat...

Change notification

first post: ksv510 wrote: Hi all, How can I get a notification about state changes? For exam...

latest post: ronischuetz wrote: thats def. a different topic and is not supported .. the system was...

Dynamic scaling of distributed cache

first post: erhhung wrote: I haven't found any guidance or discussion on the best practice for...

latest post: fryedfish wrote: One major issue with this is that the shared cache implementation o...

memory maxium usage?

first post: accacc wrote: is there any config for memory maxium usage for caching?examplei se...

latest post: ronischuetz wrote: http://www.sharedcache.com/cms/shared_cache_configuration_server.as...

Which Release works with .net Framework v2.0?

first post: AndreiBatovsky wrote: Hi,I need use SharedCache with de Fwk v2.0 because my App do not su...

latest post: vincent_zhang wrote: In the sharedcache,the class "Serialization" is supported by framew...