Object disposed exception

Topics: Developer Forum, User Forum
Nov 13, 2009 at 9:09 PM

I have Installed SharedCache on 2 load balanced servers. It works fine except...
on one of the server sometime I see the Error in Event viewer.

Error Details ..................

Event Type: Error
Event Source: .NET Runtime 2.0 Error Reporting
Event Category: None
Event ID: 5000

Description:
EventType clr20r3, P1 sharedcache.winservice.exe, P2 3.0.5.1, P3 49b57e4c, P4 system, P5 2.0.0.0, P6 4889de7a, P7 2c6f, P8 30, P9 system.objectdisposedexception, P10 NIL.

Any idea? Am I missing anything.

Nov 19, 2009 at 11:35 AM

The software is far from perfect especially under heavy load, run lots of instances then when one fails get windows to restart the service.

Coordinator
Nov 19, 2009 at 11:53 AM

Option A) submit patches to make it better (biggest installation I know about is with 35 servers which runs very well)

Option B) dont use it!

Option C) use another product and pay ~1000 USD per CPU ! enjoy.

cheers, roni

Nov 27, 2009 at 2:58 PM

Currently running 192 instances, nodes pop every 4 hours under heavy load on average, when i find the issue and stabalize the software i will submit a patch.

Dec 1, 2009 at 5:03 PM
Thank you Sir,

It does not happen on all boxes for me. It's just one box. Load is not that heavy on caching module.
Avg they hold 100-150 objects 1.5KB each so then don't even Cross 1-2 MB in cache currently.
I already have provision for DB Table storage for cache in case break down.
Just wanted to share more info about setup. I will also try to debug to further narrow down the problem.
Will update you if I find anything

Thanks

Jignesh Patel
On Sat, Nov 28, 2009 at 1:22 PM, fryedfish <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Currently running 192 instances, nodes pop every 4 hours under heavy load on average, when i find the issue and stabalize the software i will submit a patch.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (SharedCache@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email SharedCache@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com